You should have an SEO Audit at least once a year to maintain your SEO health. I use SEMRush to generate the files needed for your review.
To maintain your SEO health, it is recommended that you have a comprehensive SEO Audit performed at least once a year. I prefer to break the SEO Audits by SEO types, e.g., On-Page, Technical, etc. so it is easier to digest and resolve issues.
NOTE – By using any discount code you understand reports will be received within 12 business INSTEAD of 7 business days unless otherwise stated.
- Full price = 7 business days
- Use of discount code FLASH12 to save 25% or private discount code = 12 business days
On-Page SEO Audit Process
- Fill out the form above with your information and payment
- Add me as an admin to your Google Analytics and Google Search Console account – BillieHillier@gmail.com
- Add this email address to your Google Search Console account so I can connect SEO software to it to analyze data – email@example.com
- Add me as an admin to your WordPress site – BillieHillier@gmail.com
- Once I have confirmed access to your accounts the audit process will begin.
- You will receive your On-Page SEO Audit Report and video of recommendations for improvement via files stored on Dropbox.
- Access to Step-by-Step Tutorial on how to translate the reports and how to resolve issues.
On-Page SEO Audit Report
Your SEO Audit Report may include, but not limited to the following components of your on-page SEO (site reports will vary due to issues being unique to each site):
- Link Reports will identify broken links that are internal and external links. It will also include broken images.
- Content Reports will identify duplicate content and low word count.
- Header Tag Usage report will identify if you have more than one H1 header tag or if your page/posts are missing the H1 header tag.
- Image Error: the report will identify articles with images without the ALT TEXT attribute and other errors associated with your images.
- Low Word Count report will identify article with low word count for you to consider developing additional content.
- Meta Data Reports will identify articles with missing metadata and/or duplicate metadata. It may show articles that require modification to be considered best practices such as shortening titles or meta description length.
- SERP Report With Google: The Ranking Report shows the keyword phrases you currently rank for and which articles are attracting the most traffic to your site.
- Google Search Console Report overview will identify issues and recommendations on how to resolve them.
- Recovery Plan will explain how to resolve the issues yourself and a detailed breakout of my fees if you do not wish to perform the work yourself.
- Article Overview will analyze and give you an overview of improvement for the five articles that you indicated that you want to rank higher in the search engines.
- Step-by-Step Tutorial on how to translate the reports and how to resolve issues.